Tesco have a number of fantastic tech, IT and cybersecurity jobs and opportunities available for the Armed Forces community. Join the next virtual “Insight into Tesco” webinar to find out more.
When: Tuesday 18th April at 11:00am
Register now: https://officersassociation.force.com/jobseekers/s/lt-event?id=aFe3z000000PH0cCAG
(This event is open to all ranks, veterans, spouses and partners)
You’ll learn about:
1. Tesco’s different business functions – including Distribution, Technology, Maintenance, Property, Booker, OneStop, Banking.
2. The types of roles Tesco have, and top tips for securing these.
3. The Benefits & Pay Scales within the business.
Plus you’ll have the opportunity to speak to former Service leavers and veterans, now successfully working across Tesco and you’ll also hear from the Tesco Armed Forces Chair.
Tesco offers a variety of tech, IT, and cyber security jobs in the UK.
Available positions include:
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Security Engineer
- IT Project Manager
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Support Engineer
- IT Helpdesk Technician
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Architect
- Cyber Security Consultant
Why work for Tesco in an IT, cybersecurity or tech job? Benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- The chance to work on cutting-edge technology
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to keep Tesco’s customers and data safe
If you are interested in a career in tech, IT, or cyber security, Tesco is a great place to start.
Join TechVets as a member to stay across more great recruitment opportunities in tech, cybersecurity and IT.