In this episode of #TipTuesday we talk to former RAF Intelligence Officer and TechVets member Andrew Kershaw about how veterans should be pricing themselves in the workplace.
Andrew is now a Cyber Assurance Manager for London based cyber security company 6point6ltd.
In this interview he talks about:
- Transitioning from military service to the civilian sector
- Navigating BREXIT
- Future proofing and planning employment
- How to know your worth when it comes to salary negotiation
- How to choose the right training course to pursue on the TechVets platform
- Why joining TechVets will empower you to get a job.