Could you join the TechVets team and support other service leavers in their resettlement journey as they explore the tech and cyber security industry?
We are looking for experienced IT / tech / cyber professionals who can join our CV Support Group and review our members' CVs.
Essentially, we are seeking those individuals who…
- are passionate about supporting our TechVets community
- Have experience as managers/leaders of people and capability
- Are experienced in the hiring process and reviewing of CVs
If you wish to help shape our members' opportunities by assisting them in articulating their skills and producing awesome CVs, get in touch by sending your CV to [email protected] (just .co).
Ensure you outline the reasons you wish to take on the volunteer role and what you will bring to the party!
Technical Discord Guru:
We are looking for a technically capable person to…
- Work with the Director of TechVets to develop the Discord Community server
- Help to improve the new member journey and overall user experience
- Implement technical developments that streamline how members interact with our Discord server
- Make use of bots to provide enhanced functionality
- Experienced with technically developing Discord servers (you do not need to be a developer if you have the necessary skills to fulfill this role)
- Experienced with Discord communities
- Must be a serving member or veteran of the British Military
- Must be a current UK resident